Friday 17 August 2018

Introducing Reece D

               My name
               Is reece
               I got a lot
               Of mates
               I'm a very
               Good boy
               I
               Like fortnite
               I like the beach
               And I like
               going fishing
               And I like
               My feet/not
               When i play
               Fortnite
                
               I play
               With my
               Mates I have
               One brother
               And a
                Mother and
                A Dad I
               Am the
              favorite child
               All my mates
              Are my crazy
              cat Casper
              My other lazy old
              Cat lily and my
              Fat cat binky

               

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora I am Hendrix from red hill school, I like the way you put a little bit of a rhyme in your introduction and how you put information about you but not to much like you number and were you live. Next time you should put a little bit more rhyme in it and style like better font.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.